Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My top 10 for 2010

Want to know how to turn me - a perfectly good Health Activist - into a head-spinning Linda Blair movie character? Ask me to come up with a list of only 10 favorite things for an entire year.  It was a good year for me, so this is tough.  In order to narrow things down a bit I decided to break it down to my 10 favorite blog posts for the year.  If you didn't get a chance to check them out earlier, here's a second chance...

Health Activists call to action: Fosamax, broken bones and Wolff's Law and Health Activists call to action: Fosamax, broken bones and Wolff's ...Part 1 explains how our bones can become weak, and Part 2 introduces a little-known scientific law that explains the easiest non-drug way to make them strong!

Hot topic! Now we know why vitamin D is crucial to the immune system These recent research findings help explain some of the hidden mysteries of the immune system.

Have a neurological disorder? Please consider brain donation - a fi... The brain is a vital organ in desperately short supply. You could help cure neurological disease - learn how, then share this post...

Learn if you are a victim of a major health information breach I found some little-known statistics that are.... shocking!

Health Activists and the famous brown M & M clause  What does a famous rock band have in common with Health Activists?

Famous people affected by autoimmune disease The list of celebs facing autoimmune diseases is huge.  Is one of your favorites listed?

My series on autoimmunity and Migraine:
Autoimmune Health Activists talk Migraine - Part 1
Part 2 - Autoimmune Health Activists talk Migraine
Migraine triggers for the autoimmune patient
Part 3 - Autoimmune Health Activists talk Migraine
Part 4 - Autoimmune Health Activists talk Migraine
Part 5 - Autoimmune Health Activists talk Migraine

Dinner with a world record holder A photo from a once in a lifetime opportunity to thank another Health Activist... in real life.

A physician's 10 commandments Written from the patient's perspective, this generated quite a few conversations.

Was Hitler more ethical than you? The only thing more shocking to Health Activists than the title is the answer.

This post is my entry in the WEGO Health blog carnival for December


Comment by Janeen on December 31, 2010 at 8:31am
This is a great post Ellen!  Thanks so much for the 2010 recap.  It was fun to go to back and say "I remember that one".  I may not have commented on them all, but I read them all and learned from them all.  I can't wait to read your 2011 posts.  Have a wonderful New Year my friend!
Comment by Amy K on January 1, 2011 at 2:37pm
Thank you so much for sharing your top ten with us Ellen. You have so many incredible posts, I can only imagine how tough it was to pick! I look forward to catching up on any of the posts I may have missed.

Thank you Ellen!

No comments: