Sunday, June 3, 2012

Migraine Awareness Month #3: Just shoot me now!

AwarenessMonth2012BC2
Today's prompt is:
What's your worst Migraine trigger? Can you avoid it? How do you handle it?
----------------------------------

I have so many triggers that it's honestly hard to avoid them all and still live.  Considering that, I actually do a pretty durned good job of controlling, managing or eliminating them from my life.  My worst triggers are surprising and beyond my control however, and ones that most Migraineurs either don't take into consideration or aren't aware they can even be a problem.

Today's prompt has been featured on the blog Putting Our Heads Together.  I hope you get a chance to go and check it out! 

Today's quote: Spend your life with those who make U happy, not those U feel the need to impress.

No comments: