Friday, June 1, 2012

Beginning Again

A lot has changed since I began this blog so many years ago.

When I first started it, I intended to use it for my own personal reasons.  It was a good way to keep track of things I wanted to write about elsewhere, as well as a good way to keep track of my favorite links and websites and resources.  Honestly, I felt that I put so much of my personal self *out there* in the interest of advocacy, that I wanted a place where I could write whatever I wanted and have nobody see it but me. Eventually I became so busy with WEGO Health assignments that I virtually abandoned this little online space.

I have thought of this blog often and finally decided that it was worth it to go back and re-construct it.  The blog challenge that Teri Robert and I got rolling today in honor of Migraine Awareness Month made me realize that I still have a few things to say that I might not get a chance to say elsewhere.

So, I have deleted a bunch of old information that really no longer applies.  I hid a lot of other short little posts that I want to revamp and re-post in time.  I spent a good portion of the day today thinking about my online pals and updating my blog roll and twit list.  I know there are still some I haven't gotten to add here, but I hope to remedy that in the coming weeks.

And... even though I told Teri I did NOT want to write on the first blog post of the challenge, I'm going to do it anyway.  Again. For the last time. I hope.  :D

So, I'm putting my money where my mouth is, so to speak.  After all, this year's theme for Migraine Awareness Month is...



      Make Migraine Visible!

No comments: