Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hobbies and Migraine

The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Photo Prompt for the day is Hobbies.


I am one of those blessed people whose hobbies always led to some sort of a career.  Art is one of them, although this is the first and only oil painting I have ever attempted, and it's only about half finished! 

The subject is my 27 year old Straight Arabian Stallion, Ibn Naseri.  I've a long way to go getting the details right, but hopefully I won't goof it up too badly when I get around to continuing it.

Truth be told, I am so involved in advocacy for Migraine, autoimmunity and dystonia that I haven't had the time to sit down and work on a painting.  Someday I pray I'll have it done though, hopefully before my beloved *white boy* has left me.  This year he's looking much better and seems much healthier, so there's a chance my dream might come true...



No comments: